COVID19 Action Plan
A Special Message to Our Customers
To our valued customers:
We are prepared and ready to help.
As the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, our entire team is ready and standing by to support you. You rely on us every day for your automotive needs, and we’re going to continue to provide reliable access to the important services you depend on.
Promoting health and safety. For everyone.
Nothing is more important than your health and safety, and the need to protect those most vulnerable to the coronavirus. We are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our teammates, our clients and our communities, including enhanced cleaning procedures in our Automotive Departments.
• We are disinfecting surfaces several times a day to keep the store safe and clean for you and your family.
• Upon service of any vehicle, every touch point will be disinfected prior to returning it to you. Key fobs will also be disinfected prior to delivery.
• Popcorn service will be suspended until further notice. Coffee and drink stations will be cleaned every hour.
• We have asked all employees to wash hands regularly with soap and water.
• Extra hand sanitizer is available around the store for team members and customers.
• Most importantly, we have asked those employees that are not feeling well to stay home.
• If the COVID-19 virus is actually confirmed in the area we will take additional safeguards as recommended by the CDC to ensure the safety of our team members and our valued customers.
We’re available to assist you.
Our team members are ready to listen to your needs and provide assistance: in person, on the phone and online. Tilleman Motor Company would like everyone to know that we have the ability to complete all transactions online and/or over the phone with home pick-up and delivery available for our Sales, Parts and Service departments for those who are uncomfortable in public places. Our staff has been trained to assist with any questions or concerns that you may have. Please visit www.tillemanmotor.com.
Your safety and well-being remain our priority. We will continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and we encourage you to refer to them for proper precautions and courses of action as well. Our mission has always been to put our customers first and we will continue to do so during these challenging times.
I want to personally thank you for being a valued customer.
Critical Sanitation Areas Include the Following:
o Exterior driver side door handle
o Steering wheel- including buttons
o Center console- outside only
o Gear selector (dial/handle)
o Radio/HVAC areas
o Start/Stop buttons
o Driver door armrest and center console
o Window/seat/mirror controls
o Rear view mirrors
o Seatbelt buckle & Anchors
o Key fob (Placed in a bag when done sanitizing)